Regarding our mission on technology commercialization, the International Center for Commercial and Technological Trading Affairs was established in KSTP on January 2016.
This International Center is mainly commissioned to work on the following fields:
- Services for marketing and technology transfer via the commercialization specialists and Iranian export management companies.
- Services for the international commercialization of ideas and designs.
- Services for the KSTP members for the international patenting and trademark registration.
- Supporting the KSTP members for the participation in the international training courses.
- Supporting the international Feasibility Studies (FS) of the technological productions
- Supporting the KSTP members to obtain international standard certificates and confirmations.
- Helping the KSTP members to benefit from the international accepted brokers consultancy services. However, this service can be provided for the companies who are members of the other Science & Technology Parks in Iran.
- Supporting the KSTP members to sign technology transfer contracts from the foreign countries.
- Supporting the KSTP members to participate in foreign technology tours.
- Supporting the members of KSTP and other Iranian Science & Technology Parks to participate in the international trade exhibitions. This service is also provided for the members of the other Science & Technology Parks in Iran.
- Services for foreign trade and custom duties for the members of KSTP and the other Science & Technology Parks in Iran.
- Services for assessment, feasibility and rating the technology and design in international trading affairs.
- Legal international services for KSTP members.
- International cooperation and consultancy, export services and participation in international exhibitions for the members of KSTP and the other Iranian Science & Technology Parks.